Friday, November 01, 2013

I need to go to the grocery store this afternoon

Istiqlál (Independence), 17 ‘Ilm (Knowledge), 170 BE - Friday, November 1, 2013 about 10:40 AM Pacific Daylight Time

I have to go to the grocery store this afternoon between 12:00 and 2:00 PM because I have to be back to the house before 3:00. I got off to a slow started today, which means I haven't written very much and I haven't reached the 834 word count yet. This is half of today's NaNoWriMo word count goal of 1,667. I need to reach that before I can leave the house today.

My Social Security check hit the bank this morning, so I can purchase some necessities and a little gas. I don't know how much more I can purchase though because I still have to figure out how much I'm going to have left for the power bill after everything else comes out, but I have to purchase a few personal items. I also need laundry soap and maybe some dish washing liquid because I don't want to run out before the end of the month.

I'll write a few more words on my NaNoWriMo novel and then I will check to see how much money I have coming out of my account this month. I had better remember to get coffee while I'm at the grocery store or I will be completely out before the end of the month.

No comments: