Monday, November 11, 2013

My Left leg went to sleep

Kamál (Perfection), 8 Qudrat (Power), 170 BE - Monday, November 11, 2013 about 4:32 PM Pacific Standard Time

I an a frightening experience today, while I was standing at the bookcase removing books my left foot and leg went to sleep. This is the second time in the last 30 days this has happened. The first time I was waiting in line where I had to stand in one place for more then an hour. Today I was standing at the bookcase removing books for more then an hour. When I take more books out of the bookcase, I will have to watch how long I stand up. Fortunately, I do not have to do dishes this evening so I do not stand up for a long time any more today.

I am sure that this indicates a bigger problem, but I am not sure what it means. I will have to talk to my doctor about this at my next appointment.  In the mean time, I guess I should do an internet search to see what this symptom means. I do not think I have any other symptoms, but I could be wrong because it is difficult for me to walk and my knees hurt when I stand on my feet for about a half hour.

No comments: