Saturday, November 16, 2013

Saturday Review of My Week: Encountering a few Senior Moments

Jalál (Glory), 13 Qudrat (Power), 170 BE - Saturday, November 16, 2013 about 9:42 PM Pacific Standard Time

It's been a stressful week, which may explain the senior moments I've encountered. The other possibility is that I didn't print off a To Do List, which I will do for the up coming week. I have to print off a print off a To Do List for the Week of November 17-23 otherwise I'm going to forget something. As it is, I'm not sure what I forgot this week.

I didn't realize I had been forgetting stuff until I go an e-mail message in my writing.com e-mail box about the Senior Center November contest. I had the check the forum because I couldn't remember if I entered a poem. When I checked, I found I had entered the poem Giving Thanks.

The only things I'm sure I haven't for got to do this week was write at least 1,667 words a day on Midnight in Suburbia. my NaNoWriMo novel for 2013. I also managed to achieve most of the goals I posted on writing.com, but that was only because I was keeping track of them in one of the journals I keep, in my portfolio, on that website. I obviously need to start keeping track of everything I want to accomplish and accomplish in a single week. I can do this when I print off a To Do List each day of the week.

Writing.Com is the premier online community for readers and writers of all interests and skill levels. Whether you are a casual reader searching for a good story or an enthusiastic writer looking for the perfect place to display your masterpieces, Writing.Com is the website for you!
--- Click Here! ---


No comments: