Thursday, November 07, 2013

Thankful Thursday: November 7, 2013

Istijlál (Majesty), 4 Qudrat (Power), 170 BE - Thursday, November 7, 2013 about 3:22 pm Pacific Standard Time

Today I am thankful...

1.  ...that I have enough coffee to last the rest of November.

2. ...for the jar o peanut butter I received with my senior food allotment.

3.  ...that I was able to purchase two loaves of sour dough bread when I went shopping this morning because now I can have a grilled cheese sandwich.

4.  ...for canned fruit.

5.  ...that I still have electricity this week.

6.  ...for the cooked turkey breast I have in the freezer because I can make a turkey and grilled cheese sandwhich.

7.  ...that I had a coupon for laundry detergent because I saved $1.50 on my grocery bill this morning.

8.  ...for the eggs I have in the refrigerator because I can have an egg sandwich for breakfast tomorrow morning.

9.  ...that I have dry milk so that I can have a cereal for a snack.

10.  ...for my internet connection.

No comments: