Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A Toasty Tuesday in Las Vegas


Fidál (Grace), 17 Rahmat (Mercy), 169 BE – Tuesday, July 10, 2012 about 7:30 PM Pacific Time

A toasty Tuesday
One hundred fourteen degrees
Extreme heat warning

It is hot in Las Vegas today. The temperatures reach 114 degrees in the shade and there is shade in Las Vegas. There is shade in my garage and that is where I parked my car. There is shade in my yard because I do not have the money to have the pine tree removed.

I did not go out today because I went out yesterday. There was an extreme heat warning yesterday as well. However, since I did not look at the news before I went out I did not know about the warning. It would not have made any difference because I had already made up my mind to go to the Commemoration of the Martyrdom of the Bab.

There is an extreme heat warning for tomorrow as well, but I am not sure whether I am going out of the house. I will have to give that some serious thought, but to do that I have to clean the car out before I have it washed. I think I will clean the car out on Wednesday and then have it washed on Thursday or Friday.

No comments: