Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thankful Thursday July 26, 2012 in Las Vegas


Istijlál (Majesty), 14 Kalimát (Words), 169 BE – Thursday, July 26, 2012 about 11:30 PM Pacific Time

It is Thankful Thursday again and time to list ten things I am grateful to have or experience. It has been a long and somewhat depressing week. Some days were cloudy with temperatures in the double digits and some days were sunny with temperatures in the triple digits. This may be part of the reason for my depression; I know it caused my allergies to act up.

Today I am grateful for
  1. the few spoons I have left in the silverware drawer
  2. having more then one coffee cup in the house
  3. writing.com
  4. the beautiful blue sky I can see out of my living room window
  5. a clean garage to drive my car into
  6. the Las Vegas Review-Journal
  7. spaghetti with meat sauce (even canned meat sauce)
  8. Mom slept through the night without any dreams waking her up
  9. Cox Cable and an internet connection
  10. a working washing machine in the house

Those are the thinks I am thankful for this week. I will have a different list next week. All though I suspect something concerning coffee will make the list. This is because coffee is a constant in my life. I am always grateful to have hot coffee, ice coffee, or café mocha. In fact, I think I will post this and then make me a hot cup of café mocha. Ever since I figured out how to make café mocha at home, I do not have to worry about going to a coffee shop to purchase it; the only thing I have to make sure I have is hot coco mix and coffee.

No comments: