Tuesday, July 24, 2012

It must be the Weather in Las Vegas


Fidál (Grace), 12 Kalimát (Words), 169 BE – Tuesday, July 24, 2012 about 5:25 PM Pacific Time

I am not feeling like myself today. I do not want to do anything except remain home and do nothing. It took at least four cups of coffee this morning plus a bowl of cereal with milk and sugar. I was not hunger the rest of the day, but I still did not want to do anything. It must be the weather.

The temperature rose into the triple digits before the monsoonal moister and clouds rolled in. The temperature went back down into the double digits with high humidity, clouds, and wind. My allegories are acting up and I just want to be lazy; however, I did get some work accomplished this morning.

This morning I washed four sheets and hung them over chairs to dry. Then I washed my hair, but I do not think that made me feel better. My hair looks better, so I should be feeling better. I am not. I do not know what I am going to eat this evening because I am not hungry. I feel tired, not sleepy so I do not want to lye down. I do not want to watch television either. The only other things for me to do are wash clothes, surf the web, or write.






1 comment:

The Writers Blog -- Joanne Nakaya said...

It's the heat ... I feel the same way ... muggy and hot ... I want to sleep until October