Sunday, July 22, 2012

Stressful Sunday: My Last Weekend Entry


Jamál (Beauty), 10 Kalimát (Words), 169 BE – Sunday, July 22, 2012 about 4:15 PM Pacific Time

This butterfly wants to go back into her cocoon. Weekends have become extremely stressful and I find it difficult to write without going into a rant. Therefore, unless I can find another solution, this will be my last weekend entry. In fact, I am considering not going online at all on the weekends.

I will make blog entries Monday through Friday, but skip the entries on Saturday and Sunday because I cannot focus on writing. The only things I have focused on today were taking care of Mom, cooking, and washing dishes. I still have several things to accomplish before going to bed tonight. I am tired and I cannot take a nap this afternoon.

I do not have any help with Mom on the weekends and focusing on anything except taking care of Mom is too stressful. Therefore, something has to go, therefore, it is the weekend blog entries and getting online on Saturday and Sunday. If I do post anything on the weekends, it will be links to intriguing websites or pictures, but nothing else and those posting may occur at midnight when I cannot sleep because of a stressful day. If I cannot sleep then I usually sit down at the computer and write or surf the web.

No comments: