Monday, July 16, 2012

A Not Quite so Miserable Monday in Las Vegas


Kamál (Perfection), 4 Kalimát (Words), 169 BE – Monday, July 16, 2012 about 7:15 PM Pacific Time

It’s Monday afternoon and I’m feeling better. I’m not as nauseous as I was on Sunday. I’m still a little weak from not eating anything on Sunday, but I didn’t think I could keep any food down so there wasn’t any use in me eating. Mom ate everything I put in front of her on Sunday and most of that was easy to fix or pour out of a box.

It’s Monday afternoon and I don’t want to fall asleep in front of the computer the way I did this morning. After this morning, I’m going to buy me a chair with arms to put in front of the computer, that way if I do fall asleep then I won’t fall out of the chair.

Monday is not quite as miserable as Sunday because I ate a couple of hamburger patties this morning. I’m still a bit thirsty so I think I’ll get me a glass of ice water or maybe a cold soda. I know I don’t want any coffee, not even ice coffee, this afternoon. I’m not sure if I’m fully recovered from my illness, whatever it was, but I’m on my way to recovering.

No comments: