Friday, July 06, 2012

Attempting an entry at least every other day


Istiqlál (Independence), 13 Rahmat (Mercy), 169 BE – Friday, July 6, 2012 about 7:30 PM Pacific Time

It is late Friday afternoon. I didn’t make an entry yesterday, so I have to make one today. I am attempting an entry every other day. I would like to make an entry everyday, but “life happens” and sometimes interferes with blog entries.

Yesterday, I went to the wound care hospital so that the doctor could check my left leg. The bandage was removed a couple of weeks ago and the doctor wanted to see how the leg was getting on. I don’t have to go back unless it weeps or another sore occurs. I do have to wear compression-stocking everyday, so I have to go to the medical supply store next week to get another pair. I need an extra pair because it takes several hours for one pair to dry.

Compression stockings
Interesting experiences
At age 65

Making an entry every other day may be better. The entries could be more exciting. The entries could be more interesting. I can plan the entries and that may make the difference between boring and exciting. There has to be another advantage to making entries every other day, but I can’t remember what it is.

No comments: