Sunday, July 01, 2012

On July 1, 2012 in Las Vegas


Jamál (Beauty), 8 Rahmat (Mercy), 169 BE – Sunday, July 1, 2012 about 3:25 PM Pacific Time

It is July 1, 2012. The year is half over. Mom is home today and she had a difficult time this morning. Mom seems happier this afternoon, but I cannot sit down for more then five or six minutes at a time because she needs something. This is all right when I am composing blog entries or writing stories and poems because I need interruptions at these times. However, it is difficult to make online payments when I am listening for interruptions.

I have to set up the mortgage payment sometime today. I plan on going to the bank and grocery store tomorrow and I am not sure what time I will be back to the house. Therefore, I have to set up the payment today or rather this evening.

The reason I like interruptions when I am writing is that interruptions helps me think when I am working on a story. Sometimes I can be a bit stubborn when I confront a problem with a story and do not want to leave until I solve the issue. The problem with this is that it is better to get away from a story when the plot or the characters give me difficulties. So when Mom is home I try to work on a story, poem, or blog entry rather then doing other things. In addition, my computer is in the living room with Mom.

No comments: