Monday, July 09, 2012

I attended a Holy Day Commemoration today


Kamál (Perfection), 16 Rahmat (Mercy), 169 BE – Monday, July 9, 2012 about 7:15 PM Pacific Time

Today, I attended the Commemoration of the Martyrdom of the Bab. It’s been a long time since I had the opportunity to attend a Holy Day Commemoration or Celebration. It’s been a long time since I attended a nineteen-day Feast. I sat in the audience, took in the spiritual atmosphere, and wrote two poems. I enjoyed the opportunity so much that I didn’t even mind the drive back in the heat.

While I was at the center, I saw some old friends and met some new friends. I’m looking forward to the next opportunity to attend an event at the Las Vegas Baha’i Center. It may be a while because the only time I have to attend anything is Monday through Friday between 9:00 AM and 2:30 PM, but I know the opportunity will eventually come. All I have to do is have a little patience.


No comments: