Thursday, August 11, 2011

Turning that Golden number in December

Istijlál (Majesty), 11 Kamál (Perfection), 167 BE – Thursday, August 11, 2011 about 3:05 PM Pacific Time

I am turning 65 on December 24 and able to receive Medicare. I have struggled for several years because of medical cost. I have not had medical insurance because I could not afford it. That did not prevent me from going to a doctor when necessary. It made getting medication more difficult.

I am looking into Medicare supplement or advantage plans. I do not know which on I will chose. I made two appointments for seminars to investigate the plans. I will look at them and see which one fits my circumstances. I am not sure what each of the different plans entail, but I will find out.

I am looking forward to this process. I am looking forward to this adventure. I know that sounds strange, but that is how I feel. Perhaps it is the idea of doing something completely different from my normal routine. Sometimes my normal routine is boring and encourages rut getting deeper and deeper. I have to look at my dresses and see what I have to wear to the seminars.

No comments: