Saturday, August 06, 2011

Heat Pump problems in Las Vegas

Jalál (Glory), 6 Kamál (Perfection), 167 BE – Saturday, August 6, 2011 about 6:45 PM

It has been a long day. I had to have the air condition fixed (again). Yesterday, it went out so I called company that takes care of the normal maintenance on the unit. A tech came today, explained the problem and told me how much it would cost. I suppose I should have called the home warranty people, but it would have taken them all weekend to get someone to fix it, which would mean we would be without cool air until Monday.

I did not look forward to going all weekend without cool air, so I had the unit fixed and paid for it myself. It will put us short this month, but with temperatures in the triple digits, I just could not face a weekend without cool air.

No comments: