Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Traumatic Tuesday

Fidál (Grace), 16 Kamál (Perfection), 167 BE – Tuesday, August 16, 2011 about 3:30 PM Pacific Time

All right, perhaps traumatic is an over statement. Any way I figured out why my printer only prints in color, specifically red. Washed out red is a better description because I can barely read it. Obviously, my printer is out of ink. At least, I hope that is the problem. The printer usually sends an error message when the ink is low, but not this time.

In fact, the printer is not sending any error message. The paper was stuck in it earlier and I go no error message. I suspect there is something more wrong then simply no ink in the print cartridge. I need to get two print cartridges so that I can print and copy. I can tell when the printer is out of paper or the paper is jammed, so I do not need to see error messages for that.

The situation with the printer is just one more issue for me to deal with. I have other issues and lately they seem to mount, all most like my laundry, which I need to do sometime this week. I will post this now before it became a rant and I become more stressed.

No comments: