Saturday, August 27, 2011

Keeping an eye on Hurricane Irene

Jalál (Glory), 8 Asmá’ (Names), 167 BE – Saturday, August 27, 2011 about 3:15 PM Pacific Time

I have watched CNN more today then for the past week. I am keeping an eye on Hurricane Irene. I am listening and watching where the Hurricane is going and where it has been. The reports of this hurricane fascinate me.

The coverage is detailed and interesting. I am 64 years old and I have never witnessed a storm this huge. I remember watching reports of the aftermaths of other hurricane, but I have never watched a report covering the movement of a storm along the coast.

I intend to leave the television on CNN the rest of the day. My mother is watching as well, but I am not sure how much of the report she understands. Mom seems to be content to watch and not comment on the events she is seeing. I am glad I have my computer in the living room near the television because I can listen to the events while I am working online.

No comments: