Sunday, August 21, 2011

Partly Cloudy in Las Vegas

Jamál (Beauty), 2 Asmá’ (Names), 167 BE – Sunday, August 21, 2011 about 4:30 PM Pacific Time

It is a beautiful partly cloudy summer day in Las Vegas. A gentle wind is blowing causing the limbs of the trees to wave. It is a nice day to go to a pool or out for a picnic. I wish I could take Mom for a picnic, but that is out of the question. I wish I could go on a picnic myself, which is equally out of the question.

In order to take Mom out, I need to have air conditioning in my car. When I go out by myself, I roll the window down so that it is not too hot in the car, but I cannot roll the windows down when Mom is in the car. Since I do not have a working air conditioner in the car, Mom and I will stay home on this beautiful summer afternoon.

No comments: