Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Weary Wednesday

‘Idál (Justice), 17 Kamál (Perfection), 167 BE – Wednesday, August 17, 2011 about 1:00 PM Pacific Time

The title of this entry was almost Wintery Wednesday, because my system is running like molasses in January. Early this morning it ran fine, faster anyway, but when I got back on it slowed down. Then my browser had difficulty finding the website I wanted.

I think part of the problem was my anti-virus program was updating. Because when I used Windows Task Manager to check if Real Player was running, it did not show up on the list. I know if Real Player is running that will slow my system down, but it does not prevent the browser from locating websites.

I am tired and stressed. A slow computer does not help. A printer I cannot use does not help. The printer is my own fault because I let the print cartridges run out. I cannot get any more print cartridges until next week. Therefore, I will not be able to print, which could be a problem. I will simply have to live with that.

What I would like to know now is why my computer is slowing down. It is extremely difficult to work when my computer is slow and I cannot access a website. I have a high-speed modem, so that is not the problem. I will eventually figure out the problem and solve it; at least, I hope so. Right now I am tired.

No comments: