Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Istijlál (Majesty), 18 Kamál (Perfection), 167 BE – Thursday, August 18, 2011 about 2:20 PM Pacific Time

It is Thursday again; it is time to make a gratitude list. Sometimes I get so involved in the mundane activities of life, that I have difficulties finding items for my list. This is not one of those days.

I am grateful that I found three pairs of Mom’s shoes in her dresser drawers.
I am grateful that I have a microwave to use when I warm up coffee.
I am grateful that I bought a dozen brown eggs when I went to the grocery story on Monday.
I am grateful for the breeze this afternoon.
I am grateful for the clouds decorating the blue sky.
I am grateful that my air conditioning unit works.
I am grateful that Mom can go to adult daycare five days a week.
I am grateful that I have a package of chocolate chip cookie mix sitting on the kitchen cabinet.
I am grateful that I have a refrigerator that works.
I am grateful that I have a high-speed internet connection.

No comments: