Monday, August 08, 2011

I miss going to the movies

Kamál (Perfection), 8 Kamál (Perfection), 167 BE – Monday, August 8, 2011 about 7:10 PM Pacific Time

It has been over a year since I went out to a movie. It has been so long since I saw a movie that I do not remember the name of the last movie I saw. I think it may have been a Lord of the Rings movie, but I am not sure.

I have not been to a movie since I got my dentures. I want to go to a movie, buy a bag of buttered popcorn, a large soda, and a chocolate candy bar. I can describe eating those items with my natural teeth, but not with my dentures. All right, it has been so long since I went to a movie I am looking for an excuse to spend the money and see a movie. The next thing I need to do is to decide what movie I want to see.

No comments: