Saturday, August 20, 2011

A Good Saturday in Las Vegas

Jalál (Glory), 1 Asmá’ (Names), 167 BE – Saturday, August 20, 2011 about 1:15 PM Pacific Time

It is a good day. Mom is in a talkative mood. Mom is in a good mood. She ate a good breakfast and lunch. For breakfast, she ate two strawberry Pop Tarts grapes, a banana, and coffee. For lunch, she ate a smile piece of pork and celery. I used orange juice to marinade the pork and fixed it with celery. For supper, I think I will fix her a peanut butter sandwich and cereal.

It is a good day. It is a nice day in Las Vegas. I forgot what the meteorologist said about the temperatures, but I suspect they will be in the triple digits again. Since we have a working air condition and I do not have to go anywhere today, the out door temperature does not bother me.

No comments: