Friday, January 22, 2010

Medication cost have doubled

Istiqlál (Independence), 4 Sultán (Sovereignty), 166 BE – Friday, January 22, 2010 about 9:17 AM Pacific Time

It's a New Year and medication cost have double, at least in our house. Mom has two prescriptions waiting at the pharmacy, but we only have enough in the bank accounts for one. I called the pharmacy to inquire about the waiting prescriptions and get the price. Between our two bank accounts there is enough to pay for one prescription.

Today I will go to the pharmacy and get the Galantamine. At this point, that is the most important of the two because she is complete out of those tablets. The other prescription, which is Spironolactone, she has two tablet left. That takes care of Saturday and Sunday, however, since my check does not arrive until Wednesday, there is a problem.

I have some aluminum cans in my trunk I can sell, but that will not bring enough for the prescription. I am putting the situation into God's hands because at this point I cannot find a solution by myself.

No comments: