Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Variable Day in Las Vegas

Fidál (Grace), 8 Sultán (Sovereignty), 166 BE – Tuesday, January 26, 2010 about 10:35 AM Pacific Time

The bright blue cloudless day is turning into a dull gray cloudy day. The temperature outside the house is approximately 45 degrees, while the temperature in the house is 72 degrees. It isn't cold in the house, but I feel cold. I may have to go find a long sleeved shirt to put under the sweatshirt I'm wearing.

White clouds hide blue sky
Temperatures chill my blood and
I wish for summer

I have leftovers in the slow cooker heating so that we can have hot soup this afternoon. I hope the soup warms me up. I'm getting tired of winter and cold weather. We may not get as cold in Las Vegas as other cities in America, but it seems cold to me. I'm looking forward to spring and summer, to warmer weather.

No comments: