Friday, January 15, 2010

I have a remote control for my alarm system

Istiqlál (Independence), 16 Sharaf (Honor), 166 BE – Friday, January 15, 2010 about 3:37 PM Pacific Time

The remote arrived yesterday; I called the company today and programmed the remote to my system. I got the remote because it makes it easier to turn the system on when I leave the house. I can use the remote to turn the system on and off from the car or my front stoop. I would encourage anyone who has an alarm system to get a remote control to turn the system on or off when the leaving or returning home.

It's more convenient to turn the system on or off from the car then getting everyone out of the house and then going back in to turn the alarm on. True one pays for convenience, but the cost of the remote is minimal compared to the going back into the house to turn the system on.

No comments: