Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It finally stopped raining

It stopped raining after I came home. I didn't encounter any flooded streets, but I did see a few overflowing drains. I think the problem in those cases concerned trash clogging the sewer entrances. People throw trash out the windows of their cars never thinking that the stuff they throw into the street clogs the drains and cause the streets to flood.

Most of the problems with overflowing drains occur in the right lanes close to the curbs. Still it can cause problems especially if a car's breaks get wet. I heard some odd noises from my car when I put the breaks on a couple of times, but the breaks worked. I'll have to all my mechanic and asked him what he thinks.

Even when it rains
Las Vegas is beautiful
No one stops driving

No comments: