Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Raining again in Las Vegas

‘Idál (Justice), 9 Sultán (Sovereignty), 166 BE – Wednesday, January 27, 2010 about 8:45 AM Pacific Time

So far, in January, it's rained more in Las Vegas then in all 2009. It's raining again today, a cold winter rain is falling across most of the city. According to the weather report, which arrived this morning in my e-mail box, it's supposed to clear sometime today.

I have business to transact today and it's still raining. I'm going to have to drive in the rain because it doesn't look like it's clearing up anytime soon. I only have three or four places to go today; it's going to take me all day to get everything accomplished.

No use griping because I couldn't do anything before my check came in. The money was deposited in my account this morning, so I'm going to have to do everything except the laundry today. I can put the laundry off until Thursday or Friday.

No comments: