Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Busy Thankful Thursday

Istijlál (Majesty), 10 Sultán (Sovereignty), 166 BE Thursday, January 28, 2010 about 7:11 AM Pacific Time

This morning I generated a longer disclosure policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff and made it a blog entry. This is the second time in two days I've worked on the disclosure policy for that blog.

Yesterday, I rewrote the description of the blog so that a short version of the disclosure policy in in the description. I may end up placing the disclosure policy on a separate page of the blog, but for today I'm leaving it the way I've posted the policy.

I made an entry in Writing My Spiritual Journey journal. I'm also working on my gratitude journal entry. So far this morning, I've found four things to be thankful today. One of those gratitude items, of course, was coffee. Coffee is always one of the entries in my gratitude journal.

I still have to go to the store this morning and put the date sticker on my tag. I got the sticker yesterday, but it was raining so I decided to wait until this morning to put it on the tag.

No comments: