Friday, January 08, 2010

On a cloudy Friday Afternoon

Istiqlál (Independence), 9 Sharaf (Honor), 166 BE – Friday, January 08, 2010 about 3:50 PM Pacific Time

On a cloudy Friday afternoon in Las Vegas,
I remember watching
Elvis Aaron Presley on the Ed Sullivan Show.

On January 8, 2010
Elvis Presley's 75th birthday,
I remember going to the movies
and watching Elvis perform.

On a cloudy afternoon,
I remember falling in love
with the King,
I remember that every girl I knew
was in love with Elvis,
we were all in love with the King.

Life is interesting. I remember seeing Elvis on T.V. I remember seeing him on the movie screen. I smile at these memories because they are pleasant. I enjoy the memories of Elvis. Now on a cloudy Friday afternoon in Las Vegas, I sit at my computer and remember Elvis Presley.

No comments: