Friday, December 26, 2008

Dreaming about Spreadsheets and Budgets

Jalál (Glory), 16 Masa’il (Questions), 165 BE – Friday, December 26, 2008 about 4:45 PM Pacific Time

This type of dream is unusual, even for me. However, this morning I dreamed about spreadsheets and budgets. The dream stayed with me all day and encouraged me to set up my budget spreadsheet for 2009.

It wasn't a spectacular or colorful. The spreadsheets and budgets weren't chasing me down corridors or anything like that. I did see the spreadsheet in my dream the way it should look. After I got up, I began setting the budget spreadsheet up and it looked pretty much the way it looked in the dream.

After I set up that spreadsheet, I went on to the spreadsheet for my 2009 writing goals. Normally, I don't set my goals to begin so early in the year. I celebrate Naw-Ruz as a New Year and I usually set my goals to begin around March 21. This year I've set my main goals to start in January and I think it was because of the dream.

There was one way the dream was unusual. I was in bed when I had the dream and I haven't dreamed or remembered a dream I had in bed for over a year. The dreams I usually remember occur when I doze on the couch or the love seat. I think something has changed in the past few days, but I don't know what it is. I feel more relaxed and confident then I have in a long time.

No comments: