Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I found my Grandmother's shoe stretchers

‘Idál (Justice), 6 Masa’il (Questions), 165 BE – Wednesday, December 17, 2008 about 4:25 AM Pacific Time

I found Grandma's shoe stretchers. My Grandmother had bunions on her feet and when she got a new pair of shoes she had to stretch them so that they would fit. I'm glad I found them, because I think I have a bunion started on my foot. I haven't talked to the doctor yet because my next appointment isn't until January 30 or 31, 2009.

I'm not going to go for that right now. I know that something can be done for it, but that costs money and I don't have health insurance. If I have to use the shoe stretchers I can, but I doubt I'll use them until I get another new pair of shoes.

I remember seeing the shoe stretchers in a pair of my Grandmother's shoes. However, I never saw her putting them in the shoe, so I'm not exactly sure how it's done. I think you put them in the shoes and let the shoes set with the stretchers in for about 24-hours or so. I'm not going to worry about the shoes I have now because they are almost broken in, but the next pair I'll use the stretchers in.

No comments: