Monday, December 15, 2008

Cloudy and Looks like Rain

Kamál (Perfection), 4 Masa’il (Questions), 165 BE – Monday, December 15, 2008 about 8:41 AM Pacific Time

There is a cloud cover and it looks like rain. I hope it does rain today because I'm not planning on going out. I have too much work to do around the house to go anywhere. It's difficult getting around Las Vegas without a car. Most of the time I have to walk to the bus stop and then back home again. When Mom goes with me or I go to work, I call the Paratransit bus and use that to get around.

I won't go back to work until January 5, 2009 so I have some time to do housework and other stuff at home. I have three appointments this week and I'm going to take the Paratransit bus. Then on Wednesday I'm going to take Mom to the dentist to get her dentures adjusted. This week is the first time I had time to arrange to take her to the dentist without having to make an appointment.

I'm cold this morning, but I think it's because there is a cloud cover. I'm not sure whether I'm looking forward to the next three weeks or not. Since I have no car I'm stuck at home most of the time. I don't think I'm used to taking the bus everywhere I go, I don't think I'd mind so much if I didn't have to walk between 1/2 to 3/4 mile to the bus stop. However, if it's just me going to the store or bank then it's cheaper to take the regular bus.

No comments: