Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tribulation/Transformation Tuesday: Afternoon Thoughts About...

Fiḍal (Grace), 9 ‘Izzat (Might), 171 BE - Tuesday, September 16, 2014 about 1:10 pm Pacific Daylight Time

If I had composed this entry this morning I would have written about tribulation or depression, but this afternoon my attitude and mood are completely transformed. This change did not come quickly, I had to get offline, fix me something to eat, and say some prayers before my mood changed. I had a peanut butter sandwich for breakfast; however, that did not change my depression.

I fixed a chicken breast with pasta for lunch. When I cooked the chicken breast I put some hot pepper sauce on it and when the chicken was done, I took some pasta with corn, carrots, and celery out of the freezer. I cut up the chicken breast and then added the frozen pasta . After heating that up in the microwave I ate it. When I finished my lunch, I said some prayers and took a short nap.

 I have to fix me something a little more substantial then peanut butter sandwiches and coffee for breakfast on Wednesday morning. I have some of the chicken pasta left which I may keep until morning. Otherwise I will fix a hot cake (I have enough pancake batter mixed in the refrigerator for one hot cake) with a turkey sausage patty and apple or orange juice.It is amazing what a prayer, a nap, and food can do. This afternoon I am smiling and feeling positive.

No comments: