Thursday, September 25, 2014

Thankful Thursday: Gratitude List for September 25, 2014

Istijlal (Majesty), 18 ‘Izzat (Might), 171 BE - Thursday, September 25, 2014 about 6:13 pm Pacific Daylight Time

Today I am thankful...

01. ...that I have an Internet connection even if it does go freaky on me sometimes and goes down when I am in the middle of a project.

02. ...for coffee because it is helpful to sip coffee while I am composing a blog entry or writing a poem.

03. ...that I can increase the screen magnification to 125% so that it is easier to read the stories I review and to see what I am writing.

04. ...for the ability to save my online work so that I do not lose everything when my Internet connection cut out for no reason.

05. ...that it is fall and the temperatures are cooling down here in Las Vegas.

06. ...for the picture of 'Abdu'l-Baha that sits next to my computer keyboard because I have something to meditation on while I am waiting for my Internet connection to reestablish when it cut out.

07. ...that this is Thursday and I can find ten things to be thankful for because gratitude helps alleviate depression.

08. ...for spell checkers because my fingers sometimes forget how to spell the word I am typing.

09. ...that I have a premium membership to writing.com that gives me a larger portfolio.

10. ...for English back tea because it makes the best hot and iced tea.

No comments: