Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Tribulation Tuesday: I suppose I should cut down on the coffee

Fiḍal (Grace), 2 ‘Izzat (Might), 171 BE - Tuesday, September 9, 2014 about 5:50 pm Pacific Daylight Time

I suppose I should cut down on the coffee, not it it would help me sleep because how much coffee I drink has very little effect on the way I sleep. I would sleep better if I have a real bed, rather then a love seat, to sleep on. All though, that might not make much difference because when I did have a real bed to sleep in my back hurt so bad that I couldn't sleep.

I would like a bed or at least a recliner to sleep on rather then a love seat. I think the biggest share of my problems would be solved by a good night's sleep. It's been a long time since I have a restful night's sleep. I've tried drinking coffee only in the morning and then switching to tea in the afternoon, but that doesn't seem to help. In fact, I think the tea causes me more sleep problems then the coffee.

I suppose I should cut down on the coffee and drink it only in the morning. I could switch to juice or water in the afternoon. I've been drinking iced coffee most of the summer anyway. If I drink hot coffee it makes me too hot, while cold coffee cools me down. After I finish the coffee I have in my cup, I'll switch to water because I have to get up at 4:00 am on Wednesday morning. I have a class at 8:30 am so I need to have time to take my thyroid medication an hour before I eat. I can take the medication and then get ready for my class.

No comments: