Monday, September 01, 2014

Monday Meditation: No You-er Then You

Kamal (Perfection), 13 Asma (Names), 171 BE - Monday, September 1, 2014 about 9:25 am Pacific Daylight Time

"Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!"
Dr. Seuss

No Me-er The Me
with apologizes to Dr. Seuss

A human being,
an individual,
unique,
sometimes absurd,
sometimes weird,
sometimes terrified beyond words,
sometimes completely fearless,
trusting in God,
writing poetry,
proclaiming Baha'u'llah,
praying,
singing,
laughing,
crying,
etc.

I am a unique human being! I enjoy drinking both hot and iced coffee. I put coffee on my dry cereal instead of milk. I have memorized prayers revealed by The Bah, Baha'u'llah, and 'Abdu'l-Baha. On the left side of my keyboard is Remembrance of God and on the right side sitting on a wooden television stand is my coffee.

There is no one, not a single other individual human being, that is me-er then me. I write poetry. I write short stories. I write novels. I am a member of writing.com. I am a member of Facebook. I am Prosperous Snow because "Prosperous" is the meaning of my middle name and "Snow" is the meaning of my first name. I have an intriguing and sometimes weird sense of humor.


No comments: