Saturday, January 29, 2011

Happy National Puzzle Day and National Corn Chip Day

Jalál (Glory), 11 Sultán (Sovereignty), 167 BE – Saturday, January 29, 2011 about 5:15 PM Pacific Time

Did you do the crossword puzzle or Sudoku in the newspaper today? If you did then you celebrated National Puzzle Day. My cell phone has a Sudoku puzzle, which I play when I am waiting in line or want to relax. Puzzles are fun and exercise our minds. If you have not celebrated National Puzzle Day, you still have time.

Today is also National Corn Chip Day. Did you know that in 1961 Fritos marketed the first Corn Chips? I love Corn Chips. This snack food is one of my favorites. I remember my Mother and Grandmother putting Corn Chips in my lunch box when I was a young. I like to eat them in soup instead of crackers. I put them in my hamburger sandwiches. I can eat Corn Chips with any type of food. So celebrate National Corn Chip Day and have a bag of Corn Chips with chili and cheese.

No comments: