Saturday, January 15, 2011

A trip to the Pet Store

Jalál (Glory), 16 Sharaf (Honor), 167 BE – Saturday, January 15, 2011 about Sunset Pacific Time

Mom and I went to Pet Smart this morning. The reason we went was to buy cat litter. I like to get cat litter at a pet store because it is less expensive then in a regular grocery store. Of course, when I buy cat litter I buy about 40 lbs. at a time.

I buy litter in 40 lb. boxes or bags for two reasons. First, it is cheaper to buy large amounts at a time. Second, it allows me to buy cat litter once a month or once every two months. The biggest problem I have is carrying the 40 lbs. into the house. Once I get the 40 lb. of cat litter in the house then I empty it into two plastic buckets. The two buckets originally held cat litter and once they were empty, I kept them to hold the 40 lb. boxes or sacks I usually buy.

The biggest problem I have with the 40 lb. containers is carrying them into the house. It takes energy to carry a 40 lb. bag of cat litter into the house. However, I think carrying the 40 lb. box of litter is much more difficult. Perhaps I need to buy a little red wagon to haul the litter into the house.

No comments: