Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday Afternoon in Las Vegas

Jamál (Beauty), 12 Sultán (Sovereignty), 167 BE – Sunday, January 30, 2011 about 4:34 PM Pacific Time

It is a cloudy Sunday afternoon in Las Vegas. All day the wind has blown. The wind blew clouds in this morning, then cleared the sky for a little while, and now it has blown gray clouds across the sun. The trees appear to be waving good-bye to January.

There is a wind chill factor and it feels cold outside. The outdoor carpet on my patio is wet because I have hung cloths out there to drip dry. Tomorrow, Monday, January 31, I will not hang any cloths out, but I do not think the patio carpet will dry because of the clouds. On Tuesday, February 1, I will hang more cloths out to drip dry (if there is no rain). If there is rain, then I will not do any hand laundry.

Tomorrow afternoon, I have an appointment in Henderson. I have other things to do tomorrow morning and the washing will have to wait. I have not checked the weather forecast that comes to my e-mail box, so I do not know whether to expect rain tomorrow or just wind and clouds. It does not matter; I have to go to Henderson. Before I go to Henderson, I have to go to the banks and to pick up bread. Rain or shine I or rather we (Mom and I) have to go out of the house for a little while.

No comments: