Friday, January 14, 2011

A Busy Week Ahead

Jalál (Glory), 16 Sharaf (Honor), 167 BE – Friday, January 14, 2011 about 8:55 PM Pacific Time

The week of January 16 is going to be busy because both Mom and I have two medical appointments each. Mom’s appointments are Tuesday and Wednesday, while mine are Thursday and Friday. It’s a good thing Monday is a holiday because if it weren’t I’d have an appointment that day. As it is, I’m going to have to change my appointment with Blood Service which is also on Tuesday, January 18.

The Blood Services appointment was to donate blood, so I’ll set it for the following week. I can’t deal with two appointments in one day, four medical appointments in a single week is going to be stressful enough. Getting Mom ready for any medical appointment is stressful, but it is necessary.

The appointments are scattered all over Las Vegas and Henderson. That’s a lot of driving in one week, with all that driving I’m going to have to get gas before I planned. I filled the car up the last week of December. Until this week, I haven’t driven the car very much. This week we (Mom and I) did a lot of driving, but next week even more.

No comments: