Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I need new bed linen

‘Idál (Justice), 8 Sultán (Sovereignty), 167 BE – Tuesday, January 25, 2011 about 6:48 PM Pacific Time

I need new sheets; this realization struck me when I was making my mother’s bed. Apparently, we have only two sizes of sheets in this house, too big and too small. I’m talking about the fitted sheets not the flat sheets.

I put the fitted sheet on the bed and took a good look at it. That’s when I realized the sheet was too big for the mattress. I took another sheet out of the linen closet and realized it was too small, so I left the big sheet on the bed.

I don’t seem to have this problem when I make my own bed; however, I recently put a new mattress on Mom’s bed. The mattress I put on Mom’s bed was from a hospital bed that Mom used in 2007. When they picked up the hospital bed, they left the plastic covered mattress in my garage. It stayed in the garage for the appropriate time and when no one came after it, I brought it into the house.

The mattress leaned against a wall in my dining room for a couple of years. Recently, I took Mom’s old mattress off her bed and put the other mattress on. I’ll have to measure the mattress and then find some bed linen to fit.

1 comment:

My Favorite Bedding said...

If you are in need of pretty, reasonably priced sheets, visit us at http://www.myfavoritebedding.com We are having some great Valentine's Day sales on everything in the store.