Monday, January 17, 2011

I am out of Coffee

Kamál (Perfection), 18 Sharaf (Honor), 167 BE – Monday, January 17, 2011 about 2:04 PM Pacific Time

It’s Monday, January 17, and we still don’t have any coffee in the house. Mom doesn’t understand why. She doesn’t understand that sometimes other things take priority. This week I have bought Depends and cat litter, but necessary items. Since we have tea bags to make hot tea (I know it doesn’t take the place of coffee) I didn’t buy any coffee.

Mom just doesn’t understand and I know it’s the Alzheimer’s disease that is her main problem. When I do get coffee I will get two types. I will buy regular ground coffee and instant coffee (I also know that instant coffee doesn’t take the place of brewed coffee), which I will use as a back-up to the brewed coffee.

I miss my coffee. I am tired of hot tea. I want a cup of regular brewed coffee.

No comments: