Monday, January 10, 2011

Tomorrow is the Doctor’s appointment

Fidál (Grace), 12 Sharaf (Honor), 167 BE – Monday, January 10, 2011 about 6:18 PM Pacific Time

Tomorrow is the doctor’s appointment with Mom’s new doctor. The appointment is at 7:30 AM and we have to be there about twenty minutes early. This means I have to get Mom up between 5:30 and 6:00 AM. It is not going to be easy. It is not easy to get Mom up at 9:00 in the morning. Mom does not want to get up before 11:00 AM. Normally I let her sleep until I hear her talking to one of the cats, but sometimes I have to get her up before 9:00 because we have to be out of the house by 11:00 AM.

I can get everything we need to take with us ready tonight, but the issues is getting Mom up and convincing her to put on a dress. Usually Mom wears slacks, but since we are going to the doctor and he may want to give her a shot, it is easier if she wears a dress. This is a new doctor so I do not know what he will want. TI am worried about other things as well, but I am going to place everything in God’s hands and believe that everything will go well tomorrow.

No comments: