Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Unusual or odd noises

Fidál (Grace), 16 ‘Azamat (Grandeur), 166 BE – Tuesday, June 1, 2010 about 6:15 PM Pacific Time

Ever since the evening of Monday, May 31, I have heard unusual, odd, or weird noises. Sometimes the noise sounds like it is coming from the computer and sometimes I hear it just before the air conditioner comes on. I am not sure what the noise is, I just know I have not heard it before.

On Monday, I bought a new cell phone and had it activated. I did not hear the noises before I bought the cell phone. The noises do not sound like they are coming from the cell phone. The noises resemble some sort of mechanical noise, but not the type of noise a well running machine should make.

One of the noises sounds like an electrical noise of some sort, while the other resembles a metal noise. It sounds like rubbing against metal. I have no idea where the noises originate or what they indicate. I hear them at random intervals, so it is difficult to determine anything about them.

No comments: