Monday, June 28, 2010

After Sunset

Fidál (Grace), 6 Rahmat (Mercy), 167 BE – Monday, June 28, 2010 about 10:10 PM Pacific Time

It is after sunset and for me a new day has begun. Today I decided to begin making all of my blog entries after sunset. This has nothing to do with it being a new day. The reason for my decision is my mother. Mom has Alzheimer's disease. Mom has short-term memory problems. Mom misplaces items and gets angry when she cannot find them. Therefore, I stop what I am doing to help her find the items.

Today, Monday, June 28, 2010, I realized that I would rather have housework interrupted then writing or working online. Mom gets less angry in the afternoon and evening; in addition, she can find things easier at this time of day. I am changing the time I write and work online to late afternoon and evening.

No comments: