Sunday, June 27, 2010

Denture adhesives and my lower dentures

Jamál (Beauty), 4 Rahmat (Mercy), 167 BE – Sunday, June 27, 2010 about 8:09 AM Pacific Time

I do not have problems with denture adhesives holding my upper dentures in place. It is the lower dentures that are the problem. I have decided to go back to a denture adhesive cream for a few weeks. I am not sure that the new zinc free formulas will my lower dentures in place any better then anything else, but I am willing to try it.

I am tired of attempting to eat a meal without my lower dentures. The only place I can do this is at home because it is difficult to take my dentures out of my mouth in public. Removing the lower dentures in a restaurant without other customers noticing is impossible. Therefore, I can only order soup; I can eat soup at home when I go to a restaurant I want to order something I cannot make at home.

No comments: