Sunday, June 13, 2010

Another cup of Coffee

Jamál (Beauty), 9 Núr (Light), 167 BE – Sunday, June 13, 2010 about 2:37 PM Pacific Time

I have no idea how many cups of coffee I have drank today. I am not going to attempt to guess at the amount. I am going to have another cup of coffee and then I am going to pick up a prescription. I called it in yesterday, so I know it is ready.

I need to pick the prescription up today because I need to take the tablet in the morning. I take the pill on an empty stomach about an hour before I eat. I take the pill, then I turn the computer on and check the time. After that I do the morning stuff, which usually takes about an hour.

Before I leave the house I will unplug the coffee pot and will not plug it in again until I make another pot of coffee in the morning. I make one pot of fresh coffee each day and then warm any leftover coffee I may have.  I usually do not have leftover coffee, unless I decide to make a second percolator.

No comments: