Sunday, May 30, 2010

Tomorrow is Memorial Day

Jamál (Beauty), 14 ‘Azamat (Grandeur), 167 BE – Sunday, May 30, 2010 about 6:16 PM Pacific Time

Monday, May 30, is Memorial Day and I may spend the morning in the laundromat, if the one I go to is open. I had planned to go to the laundromat this afternoon; however, I did not consider my mother's new nap schedule. After lunch, Mom wants to take a nap and she goes to bed, therefore, we are going to have to start going to the laundromat of a morning.

If the laundromat is closed Monday, we will go on Tuesday morning. Tuesday afternoon Mom has an appointment to pick up a new hearing aid. I think the new hearing aid will help when it comes to communicating with Mom. There is still the question of the afternoon naps, which I think is excessive; however, I have not discussed that with her doctor so I do not know for sure.

Perhaps getting Mom out of the house of a morning will help. I'll load the laundry baskets in the car tonight, if the laundromat is closed tomorrow at least the basket will be in the car for Tuesday.  I bought a new watch a week or so ago, so I can keep a close eye on the time if I have to wait until Tuesday morning to do laundry. This is Las Vegas, so I suspect the laundromat will be open; I will just have to wait and see.

No comments: