Saturday, June 12, 2010

My new cell phone has games

Jalál (Glory), 8 Núr (Light), 167 BE – Saturday, June 12, 2010 about 12:52 PM Pacific Time

My new cell phone has three games (1) The Need for Speed: Carbon, (2) The Sims DJ, and (3) Jamdat Sudoku. The only game I play is Jamdat Sudoku because it is the only one I am interested in playing. Sudoku is the only game on my phone that I enjoy.

When playing Sudoku on the cell phone, I can enable regular grids or newspaper grid. I usually play on regular grids. The levels of difficulty are basic, easy, medium, and hard. Lately I have played the basic games, but that will change. Next week I will go to the easy or perhaps medium level of difficulty.

I can download more games if I want, but I am no planning on it right now. I only enjoy two or three games and Sudoku is the one I prefer to play while I am waiting in line.

No comments: