Saturday, June 19, 2010

Tomorrow is Laundry Day

Jalál (Glory), 15 Núr (Light), 167 BE – Saturday, June 19, 2010 about 5:42 PM Pacific Time

Tomorrow is laundry day, but I am only going to wash two or three baskets of cloths instead of four or five. Four laundry baskets will fit in the backseat of my Kia; however, I have to make four trips to get the basket into the laundromat.

The way my right knee has felt lately, I don't think making more then three trips into the laundromat, carrying a basket of cloths each time, is a good idea. Perhaps this is a triumph for the process of transformation; I am learning to work with my physical weaknesses instead of against them. Two baskets will hold the cloths that Mom and I need for the next couple of days. I can make another trip to the laundromat on Tuesday or Wednesday.

No comments: