Wednesday, June 09, 2010

I am changing my voice mail message

‘Idál (Justice), 5 Núr (Light), 167 BE – Wednesday, June 9, 2010 about 3:05 PM Pacific Time

I am changing my voice mail because I am changing my phone answering policy. Normally, when I am at home I answer the phone if it rings and I can reach it before the fourth ring. However, this policy causes me to waste time because I have a problem saying "No!"

Ninety percent of the time, I work from home and online. When I had a phone line connection to the Internet, there was no problem because people could not get through. However, since I got DSL interruption of my work hours is becoming an issue. In addition, is my inability to say "No!" The combination causes me to waste work time, so I am going to start answering the phone between certain hours.

I now have a cell phone, so any friend, relative, or business associate can get me on the cell phone. If the cell phone rings, I can answer it depending on where I am at the time. I do not answer my cell phone when I am driving, attending meetings, or in the bathroom. I put my cell phone on vibrate and put it in my purse, so I am not tempted to answer when it rings or vibrates as the case may be.

No comments: